Sunday, November 06, 2005


After Goa Blues

The pic reflects my mood, not because I had to come back to the jungle after a brilliant vacation in Goa but because I came back earlier than I had expected.

X had to fly back on the 2nd so the rest being fond of x, decided to go back that same evening. I could have always stayed there alone (which I wanted after he left) but me declaring to stay alone would have made others think twice to stay back (which I did not want). Thus followed the crowd who had followed Mr. X and landed back in pune sooner than expected.

Felt sick after a day of coming back, I mean who the f*** wouldn't visit Arambol with all that time in hand. I can just say that company matters a lot, in this case may be for everybodyelse as they decided to wind up from Goa when a friend left.

Anyway I could really unwind with this break from work and had the most lazy, laid back, tranquilizing vacation with my good friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"""I can just say that company matters a lot, in this case may be for everybodyelse as they decided to wind up from Goa when a friend left"""

- Does this mean that they did not consider you good company ....

Gurpreet said...

what crap???
u were in goa and no phone call!